Is the youth voice heard around our greatest challenges? Do young leaders have the support they want to grow into the leaders we need? Let’s discuss!
The State of Global Youth Report will tackle these big questions, and more. We are capturing the values, priorities, skills, and needs of youth. It will serve as both a statement on youth priorities today, as well as a call-to-action for youth leaders and those who support them. And true to our mission, it will be implemented by youth.
We’re exploring the issues youth care about the most, and how they believe change can happen. We’re discussing how youth are engaged in decision making processes, and how they want to be. We’re mapping the skills and experiences youth want, to be the leaders we need. And we’re envisioning what the future of education, work, and relationships.
It’s a big job, but we’re up for the challenge. And we need your help. Join us to SOUND OFF about the big issues, how youth are being heard, and what youth need. Here’s how:
Here’s how to Sound Off on the State of Global Youth:
SOUND OFF online. Share your thoughts online! This form asks for your quick reflections and enduring priorities around the big questions we’re exploring. It should take about 10 minutes to complete. Your responses will be kept totally anonymous, and join those of hundreds of youth from around the world contributing to this conversation.
- If you’re between 15-23 years old, share via SurveyMonkey here.
- If you’re an adult ally of youth (older than 23 years old) share your thoughts via SurveyMonkey here.
Other ways to get involved in the State of Global Youth Report
- Share your CREATIVE VISION via the Creative Design Challenge! Four winners will receive a $400 prize, and be featured in the final State of Global Youth Report!
- Share your wisdom via a short interview with one of our youth researchers. We’d love to hear your experience and ideas for supporting youth. Indicate your interest in a short call here.
- Host a State of Global Youth discussion. This is a great opportunity for a club, class, or other gathering of youth to get deep on some of our biggest questions. Email us at SOGY@AMPGlobalYouth.org
The final State of Global Youth Report Findings will be launched in early 2024!